A good old consumer boycott: let’s not serve (and order) Russian Vodka during this year’s GayPride. Let’s create a dent in the Russian economy, let Mr. Poetin feel the consequences of his anti gay legislation. He even tried to arrest three perfectly innocent reporters! What else to drink you’re now wondering? Well, it’s a bit like British Parmesan Cheese or Italian Steak and Kidney Pie, but a Dutch company produces decent Vodka. So in case you want to support the boycot and enjoy something different, have a glass of Ketel 1. Cheers!
- Vivelavie is going to reopen! A boost to lesbian nightlife in Amsterdam
- PrEP consultation service started in Amsterdam for self medication
- Gay Care liquidated after attempts for a restart
- Amsterdam Gay Pride in trouble? The end or the start of a (r)evolution
- Lesbian bar Vivelavie closing down Icon of the lesbian scene going out with a big party