Being a tourist seems to imply that you would see the centre of a city only. However, why not take a small detour and go to Amsterdam Oost (East)? Best way is to take tram 9 and exit near Oosterpark. This part of Amsterdam offers an excellent market (fruit, vegetables, fish), a park used by locals and nice small restaurants. And one of our favourites: Elkaar (Alexanderplein). And as of May 25th the Eden Manor Hotel offers a monthly gay, lesbian and transgender cafe (9 pm until 1 am). The hotel has received very positive reviews. So, let’s go East! More on this Dutch only site
- Amsterdam Gay Pride 2017 and its’ Highlights Old and new traditions
- Preparations for Superball are heating up: get some help! Lady Galore Make-up Masterclass and Charlie Hides special guest appearance.
- Eurovision Song Contest May madness Amsterdam full of ESC parties
- Darkroom Diaries Looking for Love in all the Wrong Places
- Event list just gotten a huge update More events listed for LGBTQI events in Amsterdam