We think it’s one of the most wonderful initiatives. Every two year Art Zuid shows you new and exciting sculptures in one of the most beatiful residential areas of the city. It’s free of charge, open 24/7 and it doesn’t matter what the weather is like. Make a picture of the sculpture you like best and we wil post it on this web site. See the website for more information.
- 7 Exhibitions during Summer
- Amsterdam Gay Pride 2017 street parties
- Lionel Wendt exhibition a review Sensual pictures from Sri Lanka/Ceylon
- Amsterdam Gay Pride 2017 and its’ Highlights Old and new traditions
- Premiere documentary Iron Legs about lesbian soccer team in Cambodia Free film viewing in Public Library Amsterdam