For those who fell in love with our city-centre the Grachtenhuis museum is a museum worth visiting. It is located on one of the most prestigious part of the canals, the building is an example of the richness that the audacious worldtraffic brought Amsterdam in the Golden Century. Inside you find a three-dimensional and multi-media experience of the planning and creation of the canals. This is the scale-model of the building part of the exhibition.
- Lionel Wendt exhibition a review Sensual pictures from Sri Lanka/Ceylon
- Premiere documentary Iron Legs about lesbian soccer team in Cambodia Free film viewing in Public Library Amsterdam
- Art Zuid 2017 Outdoor Expo of Sculptures
- A comedian tells it all – review of Darkroom Diaries Johan Goossens first comedy show in English
- The Straight and Narrow by InPlayers – a review